Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jaw Pain, White Spots In Mouth



I hope that all this fever for fashion designers, styling and other crap of this sort end soon, because if the truth is that I'll end up hitting me a shot and going to give me so much. Why not become fashionable mechanics? Everybody blogs photos hanging in your car engine every day, for special occasions, to go to class, for a night out to go to buy bread. Photos of wrenches, alternators, crankshaft. Meetings and round tables in bloggers to talk about the latest developments in management straps. Or plumbing. Blogs dedicated to cups of toilet, toilets, bidets, sinks, photographs of damage, before and after use, before and after flushing the toilet, before and after passing the anti-scale of the crap in sewer pipe system to the beautiful home of your friend Pepi. Oh yeah, that little lie to make universities to award diplomas and start plumber plumbers brand and have people go with their plungers on the street. Jo, I think I'm seeing the future. Scott

0 comments:

Post a Comment